Frequently Asked Questions for Psychologists
- Can I get my insurance to pay for my therapy?
- Yes, you can use your out of network coverage with your insurance to pay for your therapy. If you do, your insurer can reimburse you for therapy. The amount depends on the coverage you have. Please note that most insurances require you to have a diagnosis to receive reimbursement, and they do document this history.
- How do I schedule an appointment?
- You can call (305) 934-6026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What can I expect in a therapy session?
- Therapy sessions last 50 minutes. (If needed, longer sessions are scheduled ahead of time.) In the session, we review what has happened since the last session, and we continue work related to the reason for seeking services. My approach is very active and supportive. I hope to help you build many tools to cope, learn and, if appropriate, avoid similar issues in the future. If the opportunity lends itself, I do like to give some homework in attempt to apply what we have worked on within your therapy session.
- What hours are you available?
- My work hours are flexible, with early morning (7am) and later appointments (8pm), all depending on the day. My office hours are Monday to Friday.
- Is my therapy session confidential?
- Therapy is confidential. It is so confidential that if I were to see you in public, I would not acknowledge you or greet you unless you greet me first. Confidentiality regarding therapeutic treatment is limited in certain situations involving danger to self or others, or a history of abuse of a minor, the elderly or the disabled. Some other extreme rules do apply to limit confidentiality, and such limits to confidentiality will be discussed in the first meeting.
- Do you offer therapy outside of your office?
- Most patients prefer therapy sessions in my South Beach office or in my Miami based location. In the event that travel to the office is difficult, I may be able to conduct therapy in your place of residence or work (additional fees apply). We may also have phone sessions when appropriate. If you are interested in this type of session, please ask me.
As part of her concierge services, Dr. Orlandini and her team are willing to provide psychologist and therapist services at either the Miami or Miami beach offices – with specific arrangements and conditions.
Miami Beach Location
Phone: (305) 934-6026
1560 Lenox Avenue #205Miami Beach, FL 33139
|Monday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:00 AM - 11:00 PM|